Are you one of those intrepid travelers who often ponder whether gorilla tracking in Mgahinga National Park fits the bill for an affordable adventure? Let us put your mind at ease. At Trek Africa Expeditions, we wholeheartedly declare that, yes, gorilla tracking in Mgahinga National Park can be a budget-friendly and accessible experience, and we stand ready to help you arrange it. What’s more, we can seamlessly weave this unforgettable gorilla trek into a tapestry of other exciting activities such as white water rafting, a safari to Sipi Falls, and thrilling wildlife safaris.
Trek Africa Expeditions is a locally based tour operator with a presence in Uganda and Rwanda, as well as operations spanning South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Kenya, and Tanzania. We take pride in offering a wide range of safari experiences beyond gorilla tracking.
Mgahinga National Park, nestled at the border of DR Congo and Rwanda, is the idyllic setting for this remarkable adventure. The nearby town of Kisoro serves as a gateway to this pristine wilderness.
Here’s everything you need to know about budget-friendly gorilla safaris to Mgahinga National Park:
1. Flexible Departure: Our tours can kick off on any day, at any time, contingent upon the availability of gorilla permits.
2. Choice of Departure City: You have the flexibility to commence your tour either in Kigali or Entebbe, based on your preference.
3. Comfortable Budget Accommodation: Your tour accommodations are thoughtfully selected to provide both comfort and affordability.
4. Knowledgeable Guides: Our English-speaking guides are experts in their field, ensuring an informative and enjoyable tour. If you require guides fluent in other languages, we can accommodate your request.
5. Complimentary Airport Transfers: As part of your tour package, airport transfers come at no additional cost.
It’s essential to note that gorilla tracking in Uganda has a minimum age requirement of 15 years. This same age limit applies to Golden Monkey tracking. To avoid any disruptions or disappointments, ensure that all participants meet this age requirement. For other primate tracking activities such as Chimpanzee tracking, the age limit is set at 12 years and above.
When planning your affordable gorilla safari in Mgahinga National Park, timing can make all the difference. While gorilla tracking is available year-round, the dry months of June, July, August, September, December, January, and early February are particularly favored for this activity. These drier periods reduce the likelihood of heavy rainfall, although it’s essential to prepare for potential sudden showers, given that Bwindi Forest National Park is a tropical rainforest.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Trek Africa Expeditions to book your budget-friendly gorilla safari in Mgahinga National Park.
Day 1: Embark on a scenic drive from either Entebbe or Kigali to Mgahinga National Park.
Day 2: Immerse yourself in the unforgettable Gorilla tracking experience.
Day 3: Journey to Lake Mburo for a captivating walking safari.
Day 4: Bid farewell to the wilderness as you drive back to either Entebbe or Kigali.